lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP segment of a reassembled PDU

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP segment of a reassembled PDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:10:37 +0100

Hi,

I try to run a http server with LWIP. Every time a POST request to a certain filename is received an answer is generated. Head and body of this answer have a length of 184 bytes. LWIP is configured that it can send out over 1000 bytes in one packet.

Wireshark marks this packet with the info 'TCP segment of a reassembled PDU' and another packet is sent out with six '\0'! How can I avoid this?

TIA

Gustl