lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help:

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help:
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:04:40 +0100

Hi
i have more than one doubt that the problem is in lwip code.
I did a port for my microntroller, and when i saw a problem is always related to emac driver, wrote by myself.
Lwip could have some bugs, but they are related to very particolar situation (you can follw mailings to see bugs tracking and patches...)
You descrived a problem related to your (??) implementation of SMTP protocol (it is not a part of lwip core)... i suppose that there could be a problem in this code (or in low level driver, as i said)

Post here your code for SMTP, and do a double check on your driver code

Bye
Piero