lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server and proxy

From: David Empson
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server and proxy
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:03:38 +1300

"Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer" <address@hidden>
http_recv is called with a 'struct pbuf'. I expect HEAD and BODY to be in payload of pbuf. I thought this would be done when IP_REASSEMBLY is set to 1.

IP_REASSEMBLY applies to fragmented IP packets. This wasn't a case of IP fragmentation.

The proxy server sent the HTTP request as two separate blocks of data via TCP, which ended up being transmitted as two independent IP packets, and they would be delivered to your application as two independent pbufs (possibly more than two, depending on the length of the data, size of pbufs, etc.)