lwip-users

[lwip-users] Code for SMSC LAN9215

From: Chris Williams
Subject: [lwip-users] Code for SMSC LAN9215
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:55:05 +0000

In message <address@hidden>,
Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> writes
>On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 21:49 +0300, Mike Kleshov wrote:
>> Elsewhere on the mailing lists it has been said that the policy for
>> code going into CVS is that there must be someone willing to maintain
>> it. It has been suggested that if that's not the case, the code could
>> go into lwip wiki, some kind of download section that does not exist
>> yet.
>
>That's a pretty good summary, thanks!
>
>Kieran

I don't have the time to maintain this code at the moment. Currently I
am using it with 1.2 and have not had time to convert to 1.3.

Since there is no upload section on the Wiki as yet, it is probably
easier for me to say:

Anybody who would like a copy of a driver for the SMSC LAN9215 part can
contact me directly and I will send it. It has been written to use
pbuf's directly which reduces memory copy etc.

I have used it on several of my freelance projects, and I am happy to
help anybody who uses it.

Regards,

Chris.

| Chris Williams    EMail address@hidden                            |
|                   Web www.chrydesn.co.uk                                |
|                   Tel/Fax  01686 688065                                 |
| Chrysalis Design. Electronics, Computers, Hardware, Software.           |
|                   Design and development to meet all your needs.        |