lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] TCP client side problems using netconn api

From: Ben Bobbitt
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] TCP client side problems using netconn api
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 22:36:57 -0400

Here's the pcap file from wireshark.  If you look, you can see a few successful
tcp sessions that close without issue and then in frame 158 you'll see the ack
sequence issue and the resulting FIN, ACK retries repeatedly from the server.

In capturing this for you, I notice that I did not correctly report that the
Client FIN, ACK is also the wrong (?) seq number, not as I wrote below, but:

Server  FIN, ACK   seq 433 ack 70
Client   ACK       seq 70  ack 433     < - note the ack # is == seq prior
Client   FIN, ACK  seq 70  ack 433 <--- this seq is still 433
Server ACK         seq 434 ack 71

The client (lwIP ) is the .106 IP, the server (apache on linux) .103