lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwIP - tcp_out.c CVS Rev. 1.79

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwIP - tcp_out.c CVS Rev. 1.79
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:16:15 +0200

Hi,

first you should go to savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip and subscribe for the
lwip-users and lwip-devel mailing lists. Then you should file a bug report
including detailed data what went wrong (a debug-log, lwipopts.h file and, if
applicable, a packet trace is always helpful).

Since you already seem to be able to debug this, an analysis of the pbuf queue
making problems would also help.

Thanks,
Simon

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*