lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:04:35 +0100

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 10:35 +0200, Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer wrote:
> So should I get 2 callbacks with pbufs of 377 and 44 bytes, or 1
> callback with 2 pbufs of 377 and 44 bytes, or 1 callback with 1 pbuf of
> 421 bytes?

Yes, any of those, and it shouldn't matter which.  The API makes no
guarantees about this, other than you will get all the data.

Which API are you using? (e.g. Raw, sockets, netconn).  tcp_recved() is
called when the layer above the core stack (which might be the
application if you're using the raw API) has processed the data, so this
suggests that the packets are getting through at least that far.

Kieran