lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn - using in different tasks

From: ncoage
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn - using in different tasks
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:04:14 +0200

Maybe I'm wrong, but my application can't work like you said. I have 3 serial
ports, if one port has just send data and now is waiting for reply (several
seconds), another can't be blocked. So I must use seperate tasks for each
serial port.

When I receive data from tcp I have to get to know what is the "address" of the
target (slave device connected to serial port). I have a image to show you how
my application must work
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4508/tcpser.jpg
If I want something from device with address "3" I want to also communicate
with device with address "5" simultaneously without need to wait until device
"3" reply.