lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Run Application on linux????

From: Pavel Daniel Lopez Castillo
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Run Application on linux????
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:37:30 -0400

Iwan Budi Kusnanto <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Pavel,
maybe you can take a look at contrib/ports/unix/proj/unixsim/ and read
the README file.
This unixsim compiled well in my system ( ubuntu 8.10 ).

when I compile simhost, I see the following error:
error while loading shared libraries: libpcap.so.0.6.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I installed from the repository libpcap0.8

but still gives me the same error when I compile

<<winmail.dat>>