lwip-users

[lwip-users] Choose a version

From: Benoit Camus
Subject: [lwip-users] Choose a version
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:54:39 +0200

Hi all,

I'm using Lwip with FreeRTOS on a custom SAM7x board.
I already developped an application bases on the raw API which works well.

But i need the socket API now and have some specifics constraints, here
are few ones:
- select function
- multicast
- various socket options: so_reuseaddr, so_sndbuf, so_broadcast,
so_keepalive ...

For now i'm using version 1.3.0 but i see on cvs logs that you made a
lot of modifications/fixes that might
be usefull for me (for ex broadcast).
I also see u plan a new version in a few ?

So my question is, what version should i use ?
Last revision from cvs or a specific one or should i wait for next
version (knowing that my deadline is quite short: 2 months)

Thanks in adavance
Benoit

PS: not always said but thanks for this great project