lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] port LwIP 1.3.0 to uC/OS-II with powerpc

From: Nicolas Pinault
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] port LwIP 1.3.0 to uC/OS-II with powerpc
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:24:50 +0200

Hi Kevin,

You will find attached, the µC/OS-II port I use with lwip 1.3.0.
It is based on a port I found on the web years ago (before lwip 1.2.0).
I have not spent much time on it so I might contain bugs. However, it works fine on one of my products for months.
If you find bugs, please, publish them on the list.

Keep in mind that this is a µC/OS-II driver. This is pure software. You also need a driver for your MAC chip.

Regards,
Nicolas

Kevin a écrit :
Hi, Simon:

You mentioned "there are ports for uC/OS-II available on the web", are they ports for lwip130? May I have a link to this port?

I found one for lwip110 and since lwip130 changed a lot from lwip110, I am not sure how hard to move from 110 to 130 port on uc/os-ii. Do I have to create new sys_arch.c? Any need to touch api_lib.c and api_msg.c?

Thank you!

Kevin