lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] port LwIP 1.3.0 to uC/OS-II with powerpc

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] port LwIP 1.3.0 to uC/OS-II with powerpc
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:58:46 +0200

Kevin wrote:
Hi, Nicolas:

In your port, how do you register lwip interrupt into uC/OS-II? Are there functions like "register_interrupt_handler()" or "enable_interrupt()" so that OS may aware of interrupt from LwIP?

I didn't find this info in the package you posted. Are these interrupt handler should be created in sys_arch.c?

I don't know about that uC/OS-II port, but in general, operating system ports don't care for or even use interrupt handlers. Interrupt handlers are used by another part of the port: your ethernet MAC driver (as Nicolas has written, the MAC driver is not included in the OS port).

The OS port only has to supply functions to globally enable or disable all interrupts (for critical regions: sys_arch_protect function etc.).

Simon