lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:35:43 +0200

Bill Auerbach wrote:
Why did you download an old version from the forums when Altera ships a
newer version with the NIOS-II EDS? They are supporting Interniche as
'primary' TCP/IP stack, but lwIP is still shipped for 'legacy' projects
(or at least with the last version I checked last year).
I think I remember this software being free for private usage and
available at www.altera.com.

I have their Cyclone III 8.1 NEEK development kit and it had nothing lwIP
related in it except for an Ethernet driver for the lan91c111 in files:

I think the last version I checked it with was 7.0, but you had to manually select to install it during setup. Do they only deliver the Interniche stack with current versions? That's too bad :-(

Simon