lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 release candidate

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 release candidate
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:32:32 +0100

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 07:54 +0200, Benoit Camus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would be really interested in a ZIP or else because there's no way
> here for me to checkout sources from CVS.

Now uploaded to the lwip file download area on Savannah.  It may take a
little while to appear on all the mirrors, but hopefully should make
things easier for people to test.

I hope to get the final release our early next week, so if people could
please raise any bugs they find before then, I would be very grateful.

Kieran