lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Program to generate packets

From: FreeRTOS info
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Program to generate packets
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:43:50 +0100

> Does anyone know of a freeware/open source program to
> generate packets?  I'm having a checksum problem, and would
> like to generate packets that have a specific data pattern so
> it's easier to debug.  I suppose I could try something with
> Visual Basic, but it's been awhile since I used that.....

I used to use a terminal utility for this purpose.  I don't have it any
more, but am pretty sure it was this:
http://www.hw-group.com/products/hercules/index_en.html

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.