lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:51:22 +0100

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 16:45 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> Kieran Mansley wrote:
> > One thing I noticed was the way it calls tcp_sent() to specify the
> > callback every time it does a write is harmless but not a good example -
> > it should only need to be called once to set the callback up.
> >
> It does? As I see it, tcp_sent() is only called once - after receiving
> the request. And since it does not implement keepalive, this can only
> happen once per pcb (also guarded by if (hs->file == NULL) in http_recv).

My mistake, sorry.  I'd still rather see it specified as part of the
connection setup.  I wonder if the current code could send it all before
send_data() returned and tcp_sent() is called, and so never call the
sent callback because it was NULL when the data were written and ACKed.
Unlikely perhaps, but still not a great example.

Kieran