lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP not sending initial ACK

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP not sending initial ACK
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:02:55 +0200

Chuck Kuecker wrote:
No, the LWIP timers are called from the main timer tick, and there are
no other threads. This is how LWIP is set up for the Luminary driver
library I am using, and it has always worked before.

As several users here seem to use the "luminary" package, can anyone direct me to a download of it? I'd like to have a quick look at their driver/port implementation to verify they implemented the timers correctly.

Thanks,
Simon