lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] issues with resending out of order segments

From: Kesten, Joerg
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] issues with resending out of order segments
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:12:38 +0200

> Great, I'm glad you've found the problem, and also pleased that it's not
> a locking issue.  This should be much easier to fix, and as there were
> changes to tcp_enqueue in 1.3.1 also explains why this problem is new.
> Could you please file a bug?

I just field bug #27504 for this (although I messed up the html formatting,
sorry for the reduced readability :-( )

I also attach a small patch for the bug which seems to fix this for me, don't
know if this is done the right way or not though ...)

Thanks very much for your support in tracking down this issue this quickly!

- Jörg