lwip-users

[lwip-users] http server help

From: Zahir Lalani
Subject: [lwip-users] http server help
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:23:39 +0100

Hi

I have only started using lwip recently, so still finding my way around. I have ported it to our hardware and pings are working fine. I have now included the sample raw http server and am trying to test that. What I find is that the request is received, accept is called, and the a data packet is sent. However, although tcp_sent has been set to callback, no callback is received. Any ideas as to what may be going on?

Zahir Lalani
SystemZ
07956 455168