lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] will "NAT for lwIP" work with DHCP address mode?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] will "NAT for lwIP" work with DHCP address mode?
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:02:45 +0100

What exactly do you mean with "NAT for lwIP"? There has been code for that around and there is a task for this on savannah (task #7506: NAT support for lwIP). However, I assume both aren't used widely and I do not know of any example code for it.

For it to work with DHCP, I guess NAT will have to be initialized after the DHCP client got an address from the server (and thus the netif is set up)?

Simon

Bandu wrote:
Hi,
will "NAT for lwIP" work with DHCP address mode? Is there any example code available with "NAT for lwIP" source? thank you very much,

--
Bandu
address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>