lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.2-rc1 released

From: Lou Cypher
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.2-rc1 released
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:52:04 +0100

I'm pleased to see the updates, and the soon to be released 1.3.2; recompiling
with rc1 an application I have with 1.3.1 remembers me of a tiny issue, that I
faced even in previous releases (and kept being so tiny I always forgot to
report...).

I'm using
  #define  NO_SYS                       1
  #define  SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT         1
and in sys.h I always get complaints from the compiler about sys_prot_t, as
unknown symbol.
Delving into sources it looks like line 78, sys.h:
  #include "arch/sys_arch.h"
should be included anyway, not just when NO_SYS is undefined; with that change
in fact, my code gets compiled silently.
Did I spot the right thing, or am I possibly running with unexpected #defines?

Lou

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!