lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] pbuf chain and packet queue

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] pbuf chain and packet queue
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:00:05 +0100

Bill Auerbach schrieb:
Packet 79 looks like its payload is corrupted.  If I'm right on this, have
you thoroughly debugged your Ethernet driver?  Every time I've fought errors
in WireShark and wanted to think it was lwIP, it was caused by errors of one
form or another in my Ethernet driver.

I think packet 72 is a miss of the Ethernet driver. A miss may happen from time to time and cannot be avoided.

I try to understand how lwip reacts on such a thing.

The pbuf containing packet 196 is a chain containing packets 75, 77 and 79 too.