lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI

From: Wilson, Dave
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:53:52 -0600

Daniel,

I’ve just seen your post regarding SSI/CGI not working from the FAT file system on an lm3s8962 board. This should work if you remember that the FAT file system is limited to 8.3 filenames whereas the internal one is not. If you are working with a release of the StellarisWare software which is more than a couple of months old, you will find that the internal file names used in the enet_io example application don’t all comply with the 8.3 format. The latest releases, however, change this so that it becomes somewhat easier to move the site onto the SDCard.

Given that this question doesn’t related directly to lwIP, I suggest we move it over to the Luminary Micro support forum (http://www.luminarymicro.com/forums) for now. I’ll be working on the web server this week to get it into a form that can be contributed back to the lwIP community so am keen to iron out any bugs people have found before this. That said, the server with the extensions has been working well for us for 18 months or so now and I’m not aware of any outstanding bugs based on the testing and examples we’ve run on it.

Thanks,

Dave Wilson

Member Group Technical Staff, Texas Instruments AEC Austin

address@hidden

 +1 (512) 279-8849 (office)  |  +1 (512) 279-8879 (fax)

david_a_g_wilson (Yahoo IM)

108 Wild Basin Rd., Suite 350  |  Austin, TX 78746  |  USA