lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP newbie

From: Sirjee Rooplall
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP newbie
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:50:40 +0200

Hi,

Can some explain the difference between memp_malloc and mem_malloc, or point me to any documentation that will explain this to me.

Does MEMP_NUM_PBUF have to be dfined for memp_malloc to work?

I am not clear as to what this value should be set to.

I receive data from a serial port, then build a pkt, and use netconn_write with NETCONN_COPY parameter to send this data to our server through the PPP layer. So having said this, do I need to define MEMP_NUM_PBUF to a minimal value, what would happen if it is defined as zero?

Kind Regards,

Sirjee Rooplall
Figment Design laboratories (Pty) Ltd
mailto: