lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip_read hanging and wrong sequence number

From: Martin Persich
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip_read hanging and wrong sequence number
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:23:05 +0100

Hi,
I had similar problem on AVR32 UC3A with thread "hang-up".
Do you have corrected problem mentioned in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2009-12/msg00043.html   ?
Only Atmel Software Framework version 1.7 is ok.
Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cristina Marcucci" <address@hidden>