lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn_connect() non-blocking?

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn_connect() non-blocking?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:43:38 +0100

Fabian Koch wrote:
> do you have any great ideas/hacks/workarounds to make netconn_connect()
> non-blocking?

My idea would be to use CVS HEAD, as I have implemented non-blocking connect
last week. But be warned that there have been *many* changes since 1.3.2 and
just updating the sources won't work, you'd have to update your port, too.

Also, since there were many changes, there might have been new bugs introduced,
so use it at your own risk ;-)

Simon
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser