lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using netbufs

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using netbufs
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:18:58 +0100

Hello,

I had a similar problem. The workaround is to make  an artifical
reference to the data.
However as Simon said, be careful if you are using a DMA driver. My
case was simple - Server/Client approach with waiting for response
else retransmitt.

In the enclosure is a simple example. It is not a functional code, just snippet.

Good luck

Martin