lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to query the state of tcp socket?

From: tes_wzm
Subject: [lwip-users] How to query the state of tcp socket?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 02:50:09 -0700 (PDT)

I used lwip1.3.1 to create tcp connect with NOBLOCK mode. (I like BSD sock)
when I call lwip_connect(), it return ok soon even if the connect is not
estabilshed.
So how can I query the tcp state?

More than that, when I use lwip_select() to query the socket, the return
still told me I can write with this sock.

At last, when remote server close socket, I can't get the msg untill I write
sth to this bad socket. How can I query the state of TCP sock;

Thanks!