lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Closing idle connections, recovering memory

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Closing idle connections, recovering memory
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:06:16 +0400

On 22 April 2010 14:46, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
> There's already a working (raw-API-)httpd in the contrib module in CVS, so
> unless you have specific needs, there's no need to write your own. And even
> if you do, its source is a good example to write your own.

Yep, I've seen it. My specific needs are HTTP Digest Authentication
and POST support for form data. I already have all of that. I am
rewriting my implementation, the initial one is rather messy. I am
adding persistent connections support and using protothreads to make
the code more readable. Arbitrary-length input pbuf's are supported.
If the code doesn't end up too ugly, I'll probably post it somewhere
eventually.

Thank you for the answers.

- mike