lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP and AutoIP - TCP doesnt work

From: gregoryhouse
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP and AutoIP - TCP doesnt work
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:42:33 +0200

Hi,

My device is configured using DHCP and AutoIP. I have enabled the following
LWIP_DHCP
LWIP_AUTOIP
LWIP_DHCP_AUTOIP_COOP

Network addresses set by the DHCP are correct and AutoIP also works well.
Unfortunately TCP and ICMP aren't working. I've tried Ping and web server and
there is no answers from device. If I change the IP assignment to STATIC or
turn off autoip all applications work fine.

In init task I call:
netif_add(&lwip_netif, &ip_addr, &net_mask, &gw_addr, NULL, ethernetif_init,
tcpip_input);
netif_set_default(&lwip_netif);
netif_set_status_callback(&lwip_netif, status_callback);
tcpip_init(NULL, NULL);

In tcpip_thread I call (through tcpip_callback):
dhcp_start(&lwip_netif);
autoip_start(&lwip_netif);

I attach a log captured during initialisation of the device. Enabled are
DEBUG_DHCP, DEBUG_AUTOIP, DEBUG_ICMP.

Best regards.