lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] structure packaging

From: mgroups
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] structure packaging
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 16:09:42 +0200

Hi,

do you mean MicroC/OS-II?
Than I have to say sorry, because I'm using lwip without an OS.
Maybe I can help you otherwise.

Yours
Matthias

Am 07.05.2010 04:31, schrieb pigeon:
Hi,Matthias
     I am using lwip on lpc2378 now.
I hope that  I study some from you.
Is ucos-ii on lpc2378  you using?

2010/5/5 <address@hidden>
Hello,

I'm using lwip on a LPC2378 from NXP in a single-threaded environment.
My IDE is Keil uVision 4 with the Realview compiler.
I had some problems with structur packaging.

There are some structures that are by default not packed but only work if they are packed.
The following structures are:
struct mem in mem.c
struct pbuf in pbuf.h
struct dhcp in dhcp.h

Is there any reason that they are not packed by default? Because I think they should be.
Has anyone had similar problems?

Yours
Matthias