lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: question for PPP exit

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: question for PPP exit
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:33:15 +0800

while(...)
{
     sio_read()
     /**
      * hardware error happen,
      */
     lcp_phase[pcrx->pd] = PHASE_DEAD;
}

Could I simple change the phrase to DEAD, so it is the same as previous kill_link ?

Lee

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:29 PM, yueyue papa <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

In the current 1.3.2 + PPP code,  I found the kill_link flag is removed

              pc->kill_link = 1;//let ppp exit

Is there any similar control flag in the ppp process, so that I could make PPP exit by itself.

The PPP main process is

while( 1)
{
    sio_read()

}

in the sio_read, the hardware may have some error, if such error happen, I tried to let PPP exits by itself.  In the while loop, I could not call the pppClose(0), I need some kind of PPP inner flag to exit PPP process.

Lee