lwip-users

[lwip-users] Possible bug in lwip_ioctl

From: Yoav Nissim
Subject: [lwip-users] Possible bug in lwip_ioctl
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:22:41 +0300

Hello All,

We believe there might be a problem when calling lwip_ioctl on a UDP socket.

AFAIK, when calling ioctl() with FIONREAD, we should receive the size of
the next unread datagram; instead lwip_ioctl() seems to returns the
total size of pending datagrams.

Although we use lwip 1.3.0, we believe the problem still exists in the
cvs head.

As far as we can tell, both Windows and Linux behave as expected.

Could anyone confirm whether this is indeed an lwIP problem?

Thanks,

Yoav & Tal

--
Yoav Nissim
Software Engineer, Software Tools Division