lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and uC/OS-II

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and uC/OS-II
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:02:22 +0200

Marco wrote:
> I am new to lwIP. I am deploying uC/OS-II in my project and was
> wondering, if there is a recent port for lwIP to uC/OS-II.
>
> On the download page of lwIP there is a link to Guido Konrad's
> uC/OS-II port, but the link is dead...

The original page about lwIP created by Adam does not seem to be maintained any
more. In any case, Adam is not active at the lwIP project any more. Being like
that, savannah, the lwIP wiki, the mailing lists and last but not least google
are the best sources (in this order) to look for an existing port.

Simon