lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] closesocket problem (lwip_close)

From: Adam Fullerton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] closesocket problem (lwip_close)
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:46:08 +0100

Hi All,

Thanks Kieran, the companies's antiquated e-mail system prevents me from replying to lwip-user mail.

"works fine from Windows and Linux":

I am using John Bartas' Webio as the server:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/webio.aspx

I can run this code on my PC's in loop back mode and it does exactly what it says on the tin.

I am using a web browser on a PC to look at pages served by Webio through lwIP's socket API. There is a checksum offload engine in use in the lwIP ethernet interface, so this could be a problem.

How do you know which packets have bad check-sums from frame 9 onwards? When I was developing the COE code Wireshark would turn packets with bad checksums red. Which frames from 192.168.243.12 have bad checksums?

Best regards,

Adam Fullerton.