lwip-users

[lwip-users] Reconnect Issue on TCP

From: farid mahini
Subject: [lwip-users] Reconnect Issue on TCP
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a TcpServer task running on AVR32 w/FreeRTOS+lwIP1.3 ; At startup, it creates a socket, binds it, calls listen and accept. When a client connects to the server, the 'accept' call returns with the the client socket number. I then close the listener socket (allow only one connection at a time)  and call 'recv' to get incoming data (non-blocking). I use the 'connection' function to detect when remote client closes its connection and I call 'close' on the client socket and repeat the above process again to re-listen. However the bind call fails.  Am I missing a step somewhere? I have attached the source file. I am trying to see if I can get the LWIP_ERROR dumps working so I can get more info.

Thank you,
-FM