lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Add Wiki link at the main Page

From: mat henshall
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Add Wiki link at the main Page
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:23:29 -0700

I've been using lwIP for a year and I still get confused about where the documentation and wiki is if I am not on a machine where I bookmarked it...

I might stupid too...

Mat

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Luis Rossi <address@hidden> wrote:
Just an idea. Why there is no direct link on the lwIP main page at savannah? That could be very useful for anyone interested on the stack. Or i am writing something stupid and i just cant see it?

Thank you!

--
Luís Filipe Rossi
Electrical Engineer