lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP

From: André
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help on porting LWIP
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:25:33 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about that....

My objective is to acquire datas from a sensor and process it... storage it in
an array and, when the array gets full, send this array to my PC as faster as I
can...

I.e. I get 2kB in my array (maximuns length). Done that, I start (or resume) my
connection with my PC and send this array...

The PC gets this information and use it for something.

The problme is that I don't know what feature is the most recommended to do
this work... If I open a socket and stay in communication or start a new
communication each time I need to send this array...

My estimates is to send my array 100 times per second...

I'd like to know what is the most indicated protocol to make it... My area is
the controllers, not protocols, so that is why I get so many doubts and don't
know almost nothing about protocols...

Anyway, TY
regards

André