lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0

From: Diecol
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:08:01 -0800 (PST)

Thanks,

I downloaded the new version and tryed to use in my project but appear some
errors that I cound't fix it yet!
In my lwIP tmr functions list:
static timers_info timers_table[] = {
    /// LWIP_TCP
    { 0, TCP_FAST_INTERVAL,     tcp_fasttmr},
    { 0, TCP_SLOW_INTERVAL,     tcp_slowtmr},
    /// LWIP_ARP
    { 0, ARP_TMR_INTERVAL,      etharp_tmr},
    /// LWIP_DHCP
    #if LWIP_DHCP
    { 0, DHCP_COARSE_TIMER_SECS, dhcp_coarse_tmr},
    { 0, DHCP_FINE_TIMER_MSECS,  dhcp_fine_tmr},
    #endif
};

TCP_FAST_INTERVAL = 250
TCP_SLOW_INTERVAL = 500
tcp_fasttmr and tcp_slowtmr was funcions in tcp.c that is different with the
new version.

Any ideias?

thks

Diego