lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0

From: Diecol
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Using HostName with lwip 1.4.0
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:26:54 -0800 (PST)

OK,
I thought that had a way out, like to force to update the IP list at
windows!

What about the DHCP, I just wanna to use a Hostname for the IP that was
configured by DHCP.
eg: I'm using Static IP 192.168.0.30 and then I wanna to turn DHCP on, and
when I do that (without use netbios_init) DHCP configures a IP for me and
reconnect, eg: 192.168.0.107..
And now, I can ping 192.168.0.107..
Well, When I use netbios_init, when I try to turn DHCP on, the program stop
to work and when I try to already start with DHCP on, it isnt work too!

Isn't It simple? to use a hostname for a IP configured by DHCP?

Diego