lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Multiple network adapters

From: Adam Fullerton
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Multiple network adapters
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:21:06 +0100

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 09:14 +0100, Adam Fullerton wrote:

> The application is for IEE1588 clock synchronisation, see the attached
> for
> sample connection. Since the ports are connected to different parts of
> the
> network it is important that the message is routed to the correct
> port.

Could you give an example of how the interfaces are configured (IP
addresses and netmasks) and the address you're trying to send to to
illustrate the problem?

Kieran

Hi,

Attached is the diagram with the IP addresses. The problem is when the PC attempts to access the web server on 192.168.1.13, lwIP routes the messages to Port1 since this was the last port on the list.

To workaround this I keep a cache of the IP addresses received by each port. I am sure that there is a better way of doing it.

Cheers,

Adam.