lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP stops responding on Ping and HTTP calls from a bro

From: Ruben
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP stops responding on Ping and HTTP calls from a browser
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 13:39:02 +0200

Hello David

That is a clean and good explination on OUI but I have 16 million MAC addres I bought a range a month ago and the two devices have a different MAC addres because the router assignes two differen IP based on the mac addresses.

I placed the two divices running LWIP and a laptop in a seperate isolated network on a router and whe devices continue working for a few hours.
On the corpate network the devices stopt working witin minutes. So might be the swich that was causing this problem or something else in our network.

If i find out more on this topic i will post it on this mailing list.

Thansk everyone for the feedback.

Ruben