lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission problem?

From: Jordan Dean
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re transmission problem?
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:02:22 -0500

1.3.0 (which is still what Xilinx ships) to 1.4RC2 (although I believe I've
pulled all of the diffs between that and official 1.4).  This is with
checksums offloaded, raw mode.

The fact that Xilinx hasn't upgraded is either pure laziness on their part,
or it's much harder to get it working for socket mode, I only use RAW and it
was a fairly trivial set of changes.

-Jordan

"Jordan Dean" <> wrote:
> it's working great (20-30% throughput
> increase
> running tcp).

Compared to what? 20-30% increase after moving from 1.3.2 to 1.4.0? That
would be nice.

Simon
--
Empfehlen Sie GMX DSL Ihren Freunden und Bekannten und wir belohnen Sie mit
bis zu 50,- Euro! https://freundschaftswerbung.gmx.de