lwip-users

[lwip-users] Berkeley-like socket API example

From: MaX
Subject: [lwip-users] Berkeley-like socket API example
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:53:21 +0100

Hi All,

I'm trying to write a simple ping-pong program in lwip using Berkeley-like socket:
server accepts connection from the client and then they start ping-pong a message of a given size.

I saw there are some examples in the apps directory, but none of those is complete as the main function and the
makefile are missing.

If I use the Berkeley API do I have to run lwip_init() or is it automatically called?  In the second case, how can I define IP address of the machine I'm running the program?

Do you know a link where I can find a complete simple example/turorial ?

Thanks,
Massimiliano