lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Regression test problems for old bug #24212

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Regression test problems for old bug #24212
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 14:27:04 +0100

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 12:47 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am just curious, if we have regression test problems with bug #24212
> (I already reported some years ago).
>
> In my latest application release I had to reintroduce the workaround
> to reorder unacked tcp segments.

A change to your application shouldn't have introduced a regression in
lwIP.  Either we didn't (completely) fix the problem in the first place,
or you also upgraded lwIP when you made your application release, and in
the intervening period the problem was re-introduced.

Did the fix that was committed for bug 24212 solve the problem you were
seeing at the time?  What changed between then and when you've had to
re-introduce the workaround?

Thanks

Kieran