lwip-users

[lwip-users] Does anyone know a Soft Modem Implementation?

From: Paul Archer
Subject: [lwip-users] Does anyone know a Soft Modem Implementation?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:54:19 +1000

Hi lwIP,

I know lwIP doesn't support or have a soft modem implementation, but I
was wondering if anyone could recommend a soft modem implementation. I
have been searching the net far and wide tonight and haven't found
anything other than the dsPIC30 from Microchip.

I will most likely being using a dsPIC30 (due to explicit soft modem
implementation), PIC32, PIC24FJ or a STM32. Does anyone have any links
for software implementations for a soft modem created in C? I am
looking to trying to get at least a V22 modem.

Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.

--
----
Regards