lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] I am facing issues with lwip140

From: Anirudha Sarangi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] I am facing issues with lwip140
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:39:47 +0800

Hi,

Just to add. I tried lwip132 and I did not see any issues with that.

So changes between lwip132 and lwip140 are creating issues for me on the Tx side. The performance numbers are low and also the Tx side is not stable. At times the iperf even hangs.

My guess is there is some configuration which I might have missed (as I see lwip140 has so many new configuration parameters in opt.h).

Can anyone help me out?

Regards

Anirudha