lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs after sending to much data

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs after sending to much data
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:40:14 +0100

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 13:02 +0200, brak brak2 wrote:

> I attached pcap file from Wireshark 1.6.

OK, in there we see:

1) .199 sends a duplicate SYN-ACK in response to the HTTP Get request
(TCP seq 6550)

2) .58 dup-acks this, and then retransmits the HTTP Get request

3) .199 sends an ACK (TCP seq 9471), but there's some bytes missing: TCP
sequence bytes 6550->9471

This all looks like packets are being dropped somewhere.  I would turn
on lwIP's debugging and (i) see what it thinks it is sending, and (ii)
see what the LWIP_STATS code has to say incase there are resource
problems that are causing the drops.

Kieran