lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames

From: rocco brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:14:35 +0100 (BST)

Probably I didn't properly configure and use the httpd functions in my application task.
How do I have to pass the fsdata.c file (that contain all my pages)  to httpd?  Do I have to call
the http_find_file function for every html/shtml file I created or httpd automatically search for them once it has token the fsdata file?

thanks,

Rocco