lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames

From: rocco brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problem with web page with frames
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 16:43:04 +0100 (BST)

thanks, Simon!

I've tried two ways:
1) still using lwip 1.3.2 with the latest http server (changing ip_addr_t in ip_addr);
2) using lwip 1.4 with the latest http server and no change

in both case nothing works neither with example page of lwip! as you can see in the wireshark cap I've attached, after the handshake it seems that the packets send from the microcontroller (ip 192.168.1.140) to the pc (ip 192.168.0.104) after the GET request are lost....

how can I fix it????